View Profile junbo66

225 Movie Reviews

Well, a flash animation with synthetic voices without the clock crew, well, very few flash inputs that I have seen on this page, very rarely have synthetic voices in them, because that is taken by the clock crew and that in another flash I have just seen one of spongebob, where I include a synthetic voice mixed with the real voice

This one I had already seen a long time ago, and the truth I never commented on this until arriving this year.

Well, I liked this art collab forum, and especially how you made the transition from it using and playing with the zoom and especially by the artists who have made different shapes of a drawing above or below the black bar, the music as if it synchro well on this one, so it's well done!!!
:D

I did not know that you have just returned to this page, because in 2013 I saw when your things recently in that year, which is why I had forgotten you for many years, but apparently I got the big surprise to see you right here again, so welcome again!!!

3 Game Reviews

I would put this one 4.5 but when I animation collab stay satisfied as It summarize well history newgrounds and will not fail no character that marked the history of newgrounds all times and I also see including the entire crew of newgrounds, but not all.
and here's a list of what you missed.

1: N00bNation
2: glock grounp

this two you missed.

but the rest is fine and all the other well done.

Call this demo? rather it is a presentation of your next game will never end or also launched
if you got time you can make a complete game but that if that is the same as this. but a better one that may overcome this demo.

en serio ya nadie ya no comenta este juego. porque los últimos comentarios son de 2007

4 Audio Reviews

bien hecho, pero yo recién entro (lo cual fue bastante días sin entrar a este sitio web O.O) y me entero de esto, y siento mucho por enterarme de esto muy tarde.

Dark11O responds:

mejor tarde que nunca xd

que buen ritmo tenes, ademas de que hayas mejorado tus animaciones.

y creo que ya están surgiendo nuevos animadores de madness en este año O_o y ademas que son latinoamericanos O.o

Dark11O responds:

si xd los de habla hispana van descubriendo el mundo de madness y gracias pronto saldra algo nuevo c;

hear your music that you created is so loving truth, and why not do better?

Gibb50 responds:

Loving truth? I dunno what that is...
And you probably aren't familiar with Hardcore / Frenchcore. This pretty close to what is considered 'great'

2 Art Reviews

wow!!! no sabia que tu dibujas muy bien :D

juanford66 responds:

:DD

DIME PORFABOR COMO TU SIBIS ART EN ESTA PAGINA PORFABOR
PORQUE QUIERO SUBIR UN ART EN LA PAGINA PERO CADA VEZ CUANDO QUIERO ME APARECE UN ERROR,
AYUDAAAAAAAAAAA.